Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

The Sinner’s Prayer

If you decide today that you want to become a Christian – all you have to do is to make a declaration which is known as the Sinner’s Prayer. There are many variations of this prayer and the exact wording is not important. All that is important is that you declare your need for Christ as your Saviour and that you are willing to trust in Him and make Him Lord of your life and you mean what you say from the heart.

Here is an example of the Sinner’s Prayer which you can pray now if you want to become a Christian today:

“Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.”

This version of the Sinner’s Prayer was taken from this website:

http://www.allaboutgod.com/sinners-prayer.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Divine Nature | TNB