Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Christian Blog of the Week Award

It was with great delight and surprise that I checked my blog today, to see that I had been awared "Christian Blog of the Week" by Cyberanger for 10th May 2009.

This is a great encouragement for me as I am rather new to blogging and was wondering if anyone was actually reading my blog posts. It has been a great passion for me to study God's Word, for a number of years. It is only now that I have begun to share this revelation with the world.

It is my prayer that there will be at least one person in the world who will be blessed by the messages in my blog. If that is the case, then all the time and effort I have put into this work - will be worth it. Thank you Jesus for all you have done for me and the revelation of Your Word by Your Holy Spirit. Amen.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Paul!
God is so good! Please continue to bless us. I am enjoying your posts.
sheila

Post a Comment

 
The Divine Nature | TNB