Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Life after the Kingdom Keys

I struggled in this manner for about two years later. During that time, I found that my beliefs, attitudes and motives once again underwent yet another level of refinement and adjustment. I began to step back from Kenneth E. Hagin’s faith teaching principles, and concentrated more on God’s personal revelation to me concerning the divine nature through faith in Christ.

I also spent time seeking to understand more about the workings of the unredeemed nature. I must admit, I felt at times that I was going crazy, with the church’s unceasing emphasis on what believer’s can do for God, instead of what Christ has already done for us.

Thankfully, much of what the Lord was revealing to me regarding the divine nature corresponded with the teachings of pastor Joseph Prince: Senior Pastor of New Creation Church in Singapore. Pastor Prince has brought a very powerful and much-needed revelation to the church world regarding God’s grace for the believer in Christ. I had not considered the concept of righteousness being so important, until I listened to Pastor Prince’s teaching. I had been striving to get the divine nature living and working in me. Yet little did I realise that the key to obtaining the divine nature and everything else that the Bible promised – was to simply believe that you have right-standing with God through Jesus Christ and what He has already done for us.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Paul, I know exactly what you mean!
"I must admit, I felt at times that I was going crazy, with the church’s unceasing emphasis on what believer’s can do for God, instead of what Christ has already done for us.
Praise God that He is so above and beyond what we ever imagined. Thank you for all that you share.

Post a Comment

 
The Divine Nature | TNB